Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's Saturday morning here in the U.S. ....it's  Saturday night in China we talked to them this morning via skype and they are having a great trip so far!!

However Russ CANNOT get onto this blog site to blog and and some pictures!! It's very frustrating for him because he said he wants to share this with everyone so I guess for now there will be NO pictures from him and no writing from him You have to settle for me!!!hahaha!! I am not the best typer in the world so please bare with me and i will keep you updated with everything I know until we can get this issue resolved!!

I want to say a HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to MIKE  for helping get the sound working so they could hear us!! Wow that made everyone HAPPY last evening!! Thank you so much for coming over so fast and taking our time from your "busy" schedule to help us!! The O'brien's are always there to help us out with computer issues what a blessing they have been to us during this journey for us!! God Bless you all!!

Well here is what they have did for there Saturday the got up at 6am had breakfast and were on a bus to the Great Wall by like 7:30 I believe. The said that as a wonderful experience and great to take that all in!! Then they toured the JADE factory and of course I asked them if they purchased any jade??? They did!!! YEAH  /....... They said its alittle pricey but that was something we wanted .... as you know Lydia's middle name is JADE.....  Jade is the jewel in China!! so then they went to a theater show last night and said that was fantastic!! LOVED THAT!!! They are eating OK!! said there was pork, chicken.beef, and of course RICE.... to eat and russ said there was some squid to eat but they both passed on that and some other things that didn't look to good to eat!! Their hotel room was very very nice!! In Cjina the do spoil you at the hotels They gave them WHITE Robes and Slippers to wear!! geez the United States doesn't even do this!!

They were getting ready for bed as it's night time there and at 6 am there time (6pm tonight our time) they are getting up and flying at 7am there time to Lydia's Province..."Henan" !!! Wow they have completed one part of the journey They will be leaving Beijing!!! So that means for them they get to see Lydia and have her in like 36-40 hours!!!! They will have our precious baby girl Forever!!! wow what a day this will be!!! I just pray that he will be able to post pictures and blog by this time!!!

Well hope this helps everyone follow i didn't expect that I would be the one writing in the blog I do aplogize hopefully we can get this figured out soon!! Tanks for all your prayers for them and please say a prayer at 6-9pm tonight as they will be flying on another airplane to the HENAN Province!!

13 days till Lydia is Home!!!            God Bless you all........ Kim And Addison
      

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I'm following it very close. Sounds like they are having a great time so far. Lydia - Here they come! Take care and call if you need Anything!!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I love to hear those words "HERE THEY COME!!!" I am doing good thanks for being there if we need you!! I am hoping they can post pics soon I am anxious to see some things They said that the smog was really bad while they were there so he said pics prob won't come out to good!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kim, Even though you did not expect to be the person blogging, I appreciate your post and keeping us up to date with the different places, sites, foods and activities Russ and your mother are experiencing. I look forward to your post. Even though we have been there ourselves, I love to hear about other families travels and what they learn about the birth country of their child. It never grows old to me. Thank you, you are doing a great job! You are correct again. Everyday brings you one day closer to holding and loving Lydia. I believe I may have shared this poem with you before. It describes what you are experiencing so well. An invisible Red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. An Ancient Chinese Belief. Hang in there. Sincerely, Carrie

    ReplyDelete